simple NRPE question

Kerry Cox kerryjcox at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 22:32:34 CET 2004

Yep, I figured it out only a few minutes after I sent off the email.
Discovered the proper syntax in the service.cfg file.
It was the check_command portion that had me fouled up since there are
no good examples, i.e.:

check_nrpe!check_total_procs
check_nrpe!check_load
check_nrpe!check_disk5

I was placing the entire command string in place of the variable. It's
all so simple now and is working fine.
KJ