Nagios 2.0b1 and CVS

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 21 14:27:29 CET 2004

I've installed nagios 2.0b1 and CVS versions on debian woody.

When trying to set up authentication in the web interface I continuously
get this error:

"Error: Could not read host and service status information!"

I've checked that nagios is running, issued nagios -v nagios.conf as
suggested but it does not help. The compilation options I've used are
the same for another machine I run successfully (debian sarge).

Please note that with the exact same configuration on the same machine
nagios 1.2 works.

thanks

Luca

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose the contents to any other person, do not use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.