NTray Updates

Robert Wagner Robert.Wagner at wausaubenefits.com
Mon Dec 20 21:47:23 CET 2004

After much work and hassling with the vendor for the Perl Compiler I'm
using, I am on track to releasing a completely rebuilt distribution of
NTray.

I'm rebuilding the software to use current PERL modules, as well as
rebuilding it under the Win32::GUI::Loft toolkit (so the interface will
look a lot nicer), and I'm hoping to have a release by the the first week
of January.

  What I would like from the community using the software is some feature
requests to go into the 1.0 release of the software.  If you're using NTray
to monitor your Nagios installation and have something you would like to
see in the new version, please let me know.

                        Rob Wagner, NTray Guy!

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above; may
be confidential and/or legally privileged; and, must be treated as such in
accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this communication, or
any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please return it to Robert Wagner and delete the message from
your computer system.