nagios problem on mandrake 10.1

Enils Bashi ebashi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 16:13:39 CET 2004

Here is the whoops page.

Whoops!

Error: Could not read object configuration data!

Here are some things you should check in order to resolve this error:

   1. Verify configuration options using the -v command-line option to
check for errors.
   2. Check the Nagios log file for messages relating to startup or
status data errors.
   3. Make sure you've compiled the main program and the CGIs to use
the same object data storage options (i.e. default text file or
template-based file).

Make sure you read the documentation on installing, configuring and
running Nagios thoroughly before continuing. If all else fails, try
sending a message to one of the mailing lists. More information can be
found at http://www.nagios.org.

--
Enils Bashi
Computer Programmer