Nagios 2.0b1 compile error

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Thu Dec 16 06:21:02 CET 2004

Okay, I'm posting a possible fix to CVS shortly.  I believe the gcc
needs an "-fPIC" when compiling the module.  Support fo rhe
max_embedded_perl_calls was removed a few days back, but I didn't
remove it from the config file.  This will be fixed in CVS as well.
Give the latest CVS snapshot once the patches get applied and see if
that helps.

On 16 Dec 2004 at 5:32, Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 21:19 -0600, Ethan Galstad wrote:
> > What OS are you trying to compile on?
>
> Fedora Core 3 on x86_64.
>
> One more bug:
>
> Error in configuration file '/etc/nagios/nagios.cfg' - Line 869
> (UNKNOWN VARIABLE) nagios.cfg(869): max_embedded_perl_calls=0
>
> Tom
>
> --
>   T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
>   PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89
>       finger thomasz at hostmaster.org for key
>
> To vote in an election does not mean to have a choice!

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---
Email: nagios at nagios.org