Nagios 2.0 RPM?

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Dec 15 16:08:23 CET 2004

Chris Stankaitis wrote:
> Anyone out there rolling their own Nagios 2.0 RPM?
>
> I am moving to a distributed Nagios setup, and need Passive host checks
> as one of the networks I will be monitoring will be in internal IP
> Space, and from researching the list it seems the only way to get a host
> check working under the specific situation I am using will be to go the
> Nagios 2.0 route.
>
> I am running RHEL3, and would appreciate a link to a Spec file, or SRPM
> to help me package up the nagios-cvs.

It's not terribly difficult to create your own. In a RHEL environment
you'll most likely want to sooner or later anyways. Google has proven to
be an abundant source of information in the past. You might want to try
it. Also, there should be a .spec-file included in the nagios dist. Have
a look at it and see if that can fit your needs (possibly with a little
tweaking).

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer