Multiple Nagios Servers

Jonathan Thorpe jthorpe at conexim.com.au
Mon Dec 13 01:53:42 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm setting up a small Nagios configuration on which we're monitoring
about 10 servers via the Internet. I'd like to have two (possibly three)
Nagios servers on separate hosts (which are also geographically
separated) and have them monitor the servers.

I'm trying to get Nagios to send an alert only if both hosts concur that
there is a fault, OR if one of the two Nagios servers have gone down.

Is this possible with Nagios? I'm quite new to Nagios, so any pointers
in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan