Change Nagios Default Web Page

Dan Knoblauch dpk476 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 22:57:09 CET 2004

Hi all,

I was wondering... I would like to set the default web
page to the tactical overview section rather than the
standard welcome page. Can someone direct me on how I
might go about doing this? I suspect it can be done
configuring the httpd.conf file but don't want to
break anything in the process.

Thanks!