Defense against deface

Horváth Tamás zsitfa at axelero.hu
Thu Dec 9 21:17:00 CET 2004

Hi All!

Thank you very much the ideas.

However our situation is a little difficult.  The web content is provided by
Oracle IAS release 2. There is a dynamic content which is on a Sun Solaris
cluster in Oracle database. There is a static content on another Sun Solaris
cluster. Each cluster consists of two machines.

I'll try to use check_log plugin with Oracle logs and some kind of checksum
timestamp checking.

 Thanks again. Bye, Tamas!