Nagios Proxy for Windows

Gage, Ron ron.gage at handleman.com
Thu Dec 9 20:18:55 CET 2004

Ok - here goes the very rough alpha ..

ftp.rongage.org/pub/nagios

I put in the nagios component (check_np.c) and the windows component
(nagios_proxy.zip) up on my ftp server.  Go easy on it as I am on cable
modem.

To get the check_np.c to compile, drop it into the plugins directory for
nagios-plugins and copy the makefile entries for check_nt.  Same for the
.tpo directory entry.  In fact, the code is strongly based on check_nt.c

The nagios_plugin.zip has both the source code as well as the
executable.  The executable runs as a tray icon so look there when you
run it.

I am very open to changes to either of these pieces.  Would be great if
I can get check_np.c into the nagios plugins project some time too.
Right now, only the check_drive, check_cpu and check_memory functions
are implemented.  I hope to get the rest of the functions implemented
sometime soon.

I have it working here monitoring a couple domain controllers (Win2k)
with no footprint on the domain controllers.

Ron Gage - IT Support Team (IBM)

Handleman Corp.

Troy, Michigan

(248) 362-4400 x4626