eventhandler - remote script execution

Richard Shaw useofweapons at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:01:52 CET 2004

Hi,

I would like to - on an alert, to have nagios execute a script on a
remote win32 machine to restart a problematic service.

I've looked through the current documentation and specifically the
event handler section, plus the nrpe win32 plugins, and of course
google'd around, but haven't come up with anything concrete.

I expect it is something that has been done before, but i'm not having
any luck finding it, if someone could someone explain the best way to
achieve this, I would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Richard