perl plug-in problem

Andrew Lillie a.lillie at surewest.net
Wed Dec 8 19:24:18 CET 2004

Well, if this is the entirety of your script, the problem is that
$ERRORS{'OK'} has no value, so there's no way for Nagios to know what
state you're attempting to return.
There are a variety of ways to rectify this.  One would be to add the
following before your print statement:
use lib "/usr/lib/nagios/plugins";
use utils qw(%ERRORS);

This should let your script return 0, which Nagios should see and an
"OK" state.

-Andrew