VRML with Octaga Viewer

Leonardo Henrique Machado leoh at dcc.ufmg.br
Tue Dec 7 04:06:45 CET 2004

I could finally find a good vrml viewer that is easy to install under
linux, and works!

It worked with all .wrl files I found on internet. But it does not work
with nagios statuswrl. Why? Has anyone already tried this Viewer (Octaga)?

-----
[root at basura /tmp]# /opt/Octaga/OctagonFreePlayer/OctagonFreePlayer
statuswrl.cgi
/opt/Octaga/OctagonFreePlayer/OctagonFreePlayer: /usr/lib/libGL.so.1: no
version information available (required by
/opt/Octaga/OctagonFreePlayer/OctagonFreePlayer)
WARNING: Unable to load file: 'statuswrl.cgi'

(<unknown>:6817): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkmain.c: line 1231
(gtk_main_quit): assertion `main_loops != NULL' failed

(OctagonFreePlayer:6816): GdkGLExt-CRITICAL **: file gdkglcontext-x11.c:
line 527 (gdk_x11_gl_context_get_glxcontext): assertion
`GDK_IS_GL_CONTEXT_IMPL_X11 (glcontext)' failed
WARNING: Unable to load file: 'statuswrl.cgi'

--
Leonardo Henrique Machado
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais