Raid status checking for windows and linux - all kinds of raid cards

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Thu Dec 2 20:24:07 CET 2004

I check a series of RAID arrays through check_by_ssh.  check_by_ssh
chains into another check_by_ssh, which in turns runs a python script
that's wrapped around check_cluster2 and "links -dump ... | grep -c
'\<OK\>', because the software that comes with the RAID provides a web
interface that reports "OK" for good RAID elements.

I then check to be sure that I'm getting the right number of OK's from
each RAID server.

The multiple check_by_ssh's are because of multiple routing
discontinuities.