Raid status checking for windows and linux - all kinds of raid cards

Lance Grover lance.grover at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 05:57:55 CET 2004

Hi, I am looking for a good nagios plugin - or multiple plugins that
can check the status of a raid array, we use a ton of different kinds
of raid cards so I am not looking for a one plugin fits all.  We
really want nagios to be able to tell us if one of the raid arrays is
degraided or not.  If anyone can give any form of direction that would
be great.  Does anyone have something to monitor their raid arrays,
snmp, nagios,

--
Thanks,

Lance Grover