help with cfg's

Don {KMTS}.Net Support nettech at kmts.ca
Tue Aug 31 22:19:24 CEST 2004

Thank you for all the replies, I have done just that.  Is there a better set
of instructions on how to actually configure Nagios other than the Nagios
site itself, I have gone through their "how to set the cfg's" faq, but I am
still gettin this error:
Error: Could not read host and service status information

Now it seems from the error this is a common problem with new installs...but
I am lost in how to adjust the cfg files etc...
Any help on links or advice is greatly appreciated.
Don