Commercial Support Suggestions

Mark Shirley mshirley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 22:20:58 CEST 2004

I am fully aware of the massive list of available sites that offer
"commercial support" for nagios but i must say of the few i've talked
to they are all kids in their mom's basement hoping to make a buck.
Yay free software, yay awsome documentation, yay great user base.  My
boss doesn't care :) he wants real support.

We're looking for high end 24/7 support remote and onsite just incase
something goes wrong.  Does anyone have experiance with any open
source support companies that offer support for nagios?  (please don't
send me spam saying you run a consulting company and that you'd be
interested in helping unless you're 100% legit)

Thanks!