help with cfg's

Don {KMTS}.Net Support nettech at kmts.ca
Tue Aug 31 20:04:40 CEST 2004

Hi all,
I am new to this mailing group as I have just installed Nagios and I am
having problems (if everything went fine I would be asking for help:).
What I installed Nagios on was Fedora 1, I compiled the files instead of the
rpm's.  I followed the instructions on the "How-to" page explicitly, my
questions is this:
Where should the cfg files that it installed as sample files be copied to,
currently they are in my /usr/local/nagios/etc folder.  I copied each file
name that had *.sample on the to just *.cfg and looked at each file
individually...maybe  am getting ahead of myself here...if someone could
share with me where exactly the files should go, or to simply leave them
where they are.
Thank you,
Don

---