Visiual Info about cpu and mem usage

Fred Jordan fjordan at hcs.net
Fri Aug 27 16:36:10 CEST 2004

On a related note, is there a check_rrd* that will check an existing rrd
archive (created with
Cricket; but that shouldn't matter) that will work with the type of data
stored for interface
bytes in/out ? Seems the check_rrd_data plugin is for mem/cpu which in
an rrd archive is a
different data type.

               Thanks... Fred