Visiual Info about cpu and mem usage

jeff vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Fri Aug 27 16:08:44 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 11:28 +0200, Wengrzik, Andreas wrote:
> Is it possible to graph the nrpe plug ins with one of these plug ins??

It is possible, but it's not super simple.
It took some hacking on my part to change apan's setup/plugs to deal
with the nrpe plugins. Not that it was out-of-this-world difficult, but
it wasn't a 5-minute job, either :)

Notably, if you don't know bash scripting, this task will not be fun.

I would suggest you get at least academically familiar with RRD - while
it's not *direct* requisite knowledge in this case, it does help with
some visualization if you're able to, say, get it halfway working (if
you have a big blank spot in your knowledge, you're going to have to
default to thinking that area might be the problem, right?)

--boinger