monitoring url

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Thu Aug 26 21:37:42 CEST 2004

I would not call that 'without success'. It appears as though the plugin
now runs properly in both instances, and returns output. Compared to the
failed execution that you saw before, I would call this 'limited
success'.

Now that the plugin is working, you need to figure out why it is not
returning the output that you expect.
It looks to me like the plugin is choking on the LOGIN command.

Read 'check_http --help' for further information on how this plugin
expects arguments.
The -a (authorization) flag might be of use to you.

I can't add much more help here, as I don't use this plugin to check any
sites requiring login.

-g