apan snmp plugin problem

Tim Stoddard testoddard at ualr.edu
Thu Aug 26 18:35:32 CEST 2004

In the APAN plugin directory the file named snmp.sh.  I am running APAN
0.3.0.  Here is a context diff.

*** snmp.sh.orig        Thu Aug 26 11:27:40 2004
--- snmp.sh     Fri Aug 20 10:47:01 2004
***************
*** 10,15 ****
--- 10,19 ----
                COMM=`echo $ARG|cut -d ":" -f 1`
                OID=`echo $ARG|cut -d ":" -f 2`
                VALUE=`$PLUGINSDIR/check_snmp -H $HOST -C $COMM -m none
-o $OID`
+ #It would seem the $NF variable is not getting set
+ NF=4
+ #echo "$NF"
                STATUS=$?
                COUNTER=`echo $VALUE|awk '{print $NF}'`
                if [ $STATUS -gt 0 ]; then

APAN version 0.3.0 setup my icons for me once I got all the directory
paths straightened out.  The docs were very easy to follow.  If I
remember correctly they were step-by-step.

--

Timothy Stoddard