check_ifoperstatus does not work !!

Zac Israel zac at corenap.com
Wed Aug 25 22:44:23 CEST 2004

Figured out my problem. There is an incorrect call to the utils.pm, my original file looks like this:

use POSIX;
use strict;
use lib utils.pm ;
use utils qw($TIMEOUT %ERRORS &print_revision &support);

This should be:
use POSIX;
use strict;
use lib "/opt/nagios/libexec/" ;
use utils qw($TIMEOUT %ERRORS &print_revision &support);

or whatever your libexec directory is, I looked at my other nagios box and the
use lib
line did point to my libexec dir, but this doesn't work on this box because I haven't install Net/SNMP yet.

Bottom line is, I think that either I forget to dictate my libexec dir when I ran the configure scripts for plugins 1.4a or there is a problem with the make file.  Thanks for all the help, hopefully this will help someone else out.

-Zac

--
Zac Israel    zac at corenap.com
512-685-0003  Direct