EM01 HVAC Monitor Plugin (No output!)

Skip B. Smith ssmith at locke.com
Wed Aug 25 22:26:05 CEST 2004

I have purchased the EM01 for server room monitoring.  I have the unit
up and running, no problem, in the first 30min.  I have also configured
it with MRTG, no problem.  I am having trouble with Nagios.  I can run
the plugin from the command prompt "/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_em01
-H 10.1.0.34 --tw 60,75 --tc 50,85" and I get the proper response "OK:
temp: 66.6 F, humidity: 66.6%, illumination: 2.9".  In the  Status
Information in Nagios I get "(No output)".  I am running SLES8 and I am
using the Nagios that was preinstalled (1.0b4).  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thank You,

Skip B. Smith
Network Engineer
LOCKE REYNOLDS LLP
201 North Illinois Street, Suite 1000
P.O. Box 44961
Indianapolis, IN  46244-0961
U.S.A.
317-237-3906 voice
317-237-3900 fax
ssmith at locke.com
www.locke.com

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
receive this message in error, or are not the name recipient(s), please
notify the sender at either the e-mail address or telephone number above
and delete this e-mail from your computer.  Receipt by anyone other than
the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work
product, or other applicable  privilege.  Thank you.