Check SAP

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Wed Aug 25 08:27:02 CEST 2004

Hi!

Anyone is using check_sap ?
We use as Server Version 6.20 for AS/400. (Client Version 4.7)

I found the plugin check_sap.sh but there are links provided vor a RPM file called saprfc-devel-45A-1.i386.rpm.
This package should be inside the local SAP Server FTP folder, but there are no file called saprfc.....

So maybe someone can help me solve this Problem!!

Thanks a lot!