different notification time periods for email and pager notification

Alexander Schaefer samogonka at gmx.net
Tue Aug 24 16:17:06 CEST 2004

Hello,

for some of my hosts and services i would like to send notifications to the contacts as e-mail (notify-by_email) at 24x7 and additionaly as SMS (notify_by_pager) after work hours and at weekend. The fact is: i will use different time templates for notification by email and my pager

How can i realize it with the nagios logic without creating two different contacts with appropriate notification settigs (i mean one contact for e-mail and one contact for SMS) for the same physical contact person?

Alex