nagiosgraph do not work

Alexander Schaefer samogonka at gmx.net
Tue Aug 24 08:33:49 CEST 2004

Hello Günter,

i use nagiostat to generate a graphs for some of my service_checks. I use it
with Nagios 1.2 installed on SuSE 9.1 The linux distribution choice was very
important for this issue because i've spended many hours trying to get it
running with Debin Woody... At 05. August  i've posted in this mail list
about my "problem with processing performance data":  i don't have got the
performance data dumped at all from nagios at Debian. Thomas Gerhard told my
about a bug in Debian sarg releace, which is the reason for it. Although i
have had the Debian woody i thing this is the same issue...

If your problem is different one and you have no solution for it,  i can
help you sending my configuration file for nagiostat.

Here is the posting from 05. August:
On Thursday 05 August 2004 08:48, alex-sch at web.de wrote:

Hi,

> i am using Nagios 1.2 and i would like to use the "performance data
> processing" feature. But it seems to not working for me ;o(

just in case you are using debian sarge:
you might have been hit by bug 257289
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=257289)

Another idea: if you have enabled state retention you might want
to try to remove status.sav before restarting nagios.

Cheers, Thomas