Services Status

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Tue Aug 24 00:33:08 CEST 2004

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 06:13:50PM -0400, nagios wrote:
> I have problems to configure nagios to update the services status
> inmediatly.  It takes like about 2 minutes to change the services status
Nagios can't check every service instanteously, so there will
always be some sort of delay between the service going down and
Nagios detecting it.

If you are referring to the time between a status change being
detected by Nagios and the website being updated, that is
controlled by setting 	aggregate_status_updates=0 in the main
config file.

-Jason Martin
--
Man who jumps through screen door likely to strain himself.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.