Can't seem to disable warnings

lmcilwain lmcilwain at opnet.com
Mon Aug 23 14:27:51 CEST 2004

I can't seem to find where I can disable warnings.  I finally got
nagios up and running but got a ton of warnings over the weekend for
plug in time out.  I want to be able to disable the warnings and only
get notified when the system is unreachable or down.

I have tried looking in the documentation and also the netsaint
services section (for reference) but still didn't have any luck with
finding it.

I have looked in the following files:

nagios.cfg
services.cfg