Fedora Core1 and MySQL Error

Viraxay Chinyavong sy at echolabs.net
Sun Aug 22 06:17:38 CEST 2004

Hello,

Can someone help me with getting Nagios 1.2, Fedora Core1 and MySQL to play
nice? I've compiled Nagios 1.2 to support MySQL and it appears to connect to
the DB and DELETE, INSERT..etc fine and it starts to PING a host then
suddenly the daemon just dies and the debug shows that it dies while doing a
"PS" or so it appears.

Has anyone seen this problem and if so what did you do to fix it? I've
already tried compiling without Embedded Perl and it didn't fix the problem.

Thanks!