Problems including a wrl file..

Reinaldo H. Torres reyco at rocketmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:08:40 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have a VRML-2 compliant model of our datacenter (wrl file) and I'm trying to use it, using
"statuswrl_include" directive, but every time I open the 3d status map link, the only thing shown
is the 3d layout produced by nagios. What am I dowing wrong...?

(I uploaded the file to differente locations  $PREFIX/share/images, $PREFIX/share and have set the
owner and pemissions file properly).

my cgi.cfg file looks like this....

default_statusmap_layout=5
# DEFAULT STATUSWRL LAYOUT METHOD
# This option allows you to specify the default layout method
# the statuswrl (VRML) CGI should use for drawing hosts.  If you
# do not use this option, the default is to use user-defined
# coordinates.  Valid options are as follows:
#	0 = User-defined coordinates
#       2 = Collapsed tree
#       3 = Balanced tree
#       4 = Circular

default_statuswrl_layout=4
# STATUSWRL INCLUDE
# This option allows you to include your own objects in the
# generated VRML world.  It is assumed that the file
# resides in the HTML path (i.e. /usr/local/nagios/share).
statuswrl_include=datacenter.wrl