Downtime

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Aug 20 15:11:11 CEST 2004

Am Freitag, 20. August 2004 14.09 schrieb nikke at headdown.net:
> Hi!
>
> I have a question about sceduled downtime,
> 5 of my servers is shutdown every night between
> 22.00 and 06.00
>
> How do i set up Nagios so that i dont
> get any alarm or that Nagios report them down ?

Nevery tryed but I would suggest that procedure:

Add something like operationstime to timeperiods.cfg and define it to be from
06:00-22:00 every day.

In hosts.cfg then use:
notification_period operationstime
(In the template would probably be best)

So you should only get notifications during those operations hours.

Regards
--
Benoît Panizzon, <bp at imp.ch>