cisco port status checks via SNMP

Travis Dangel Travis.Dangel at sdncommunications.com
Wed Aug 18 21:56:23 CEST 2004

They are in the 1.4 alpha release...

for your information, they dont work quite right... I had to comment out the 'use POSIX;' line and any lines that referenced the '$maxmsgsize' variable then they worked fine from the command line. I have yet to try them with nagios but I assume they will function ok.

Pretty nice, thanks to everyone who had info on the plugins.