AW: Tactical Overview Colors

Trev Thorpe trevor at yarde.com
Tue Aug 17 16:19:24 CEST 2004

Hey Guys,

  As previously mentioned the tac.css file does hold the values for these
colors. I played around and tested a couple this morning myself.

  Service warnings to yellow for instance -- Background color to FFFF00

Yellow Warnings for Services:
.serviceImportantProblem { text-align: left; font-family: arial; font-size:
8pt; background-color: #FFFF00; color: black; }

Default Red Setting...
.serviceImportantProblem { text-align: left; font-family: arial; font-size:
8pt; background-color: #ff0000; color: black; }

> try to play arround with the CSS files
> I think I'v seen it there
>
> cu
> Helmut Januschka

Trevor Thorpe       | Yarde Metals, Inc.
Lead TSA            | 45 Newell St.
860-406-6281        | Southington, CT 06489