Custom plugin failing: Return code out of bounds

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Mon Aug 16 19:44:05 CEST 2004

Have you tried running it as the Nagios user? Have you checked
that the plugin does not depend on any particular PATH or other
environmental variables?  Does Nagios have the necessary
privileges to execute it?

-Jason Martin

--
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.