Nagios to lazy to check?

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Mon Aug 16 09:51:47 CEST 2004

Hmm I got it running now (but had no time to post it to the list yet)
I got a lot of checks running, with servicechecks intervals from 1x in 24h to 1x per minute..
The default interval length is set as default to 60sec.

Obiviously I achieved it by altering the timeout values for service checks, and the interval for initial checks,
I got the plugin check_win_eventlog running, which sometimes takes a long time to check, and so I altered the servicecheck timeout to 200sec, and I got the interval for initial check from 30minutes to 15minutes...
Now everything runs fine, don't really know if thats got something to do with my changes but... :)