Perl problems in Nagios 2.0a1

Tom DE BLENDE (GCC) Tom.DeBlende at dhl.com
Fri Aug 13 12:37:01 CEST 2004

[root at gcclo77 nagios-cvs]# ./configure --disable-embedded-perl

Hmz. I tried this, and regardless, I still see this in the configure output:

Embedded Perl interpreter will be compiled in...
Internally compiled Perl scripts will NOT be cached...

Resulting in:

 General Options:
        Nagios executable:  nagios
        Nagios user/group:  nagios,nagios