Nagios and Apache 2

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Tue Aug 10 18:22:38 CEST 2004

Hi Group!

I installed Apache 2.0.49-1 and I tried to set up Nagios access via
HTTPS. What I would like to do: Just nagios pages can be reached, the
document root and other possible directoried will be denied! My machine
runs only Nagios, so there is not other web pages on it.
I would like to use HTTPS, so Nagios pages can be reached just via
HTTPS, NOT via HTTP.

I use Nagios 1.2 on Debian Woody 3.1. I created server certificate
signed by my CA. But After some try  and half success I think I ask the
group.
If somebody has a stable working Apache2 HTTPS config with Nagios,
please send it to me. If somebody would like to see my configs, I can
send it them.

Thanks in advance, Tamas!