check_by_ssh

Sam Stave sam_stave at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 17:46:34 CEST 2004

Hmm,

Actually I ahve host keys working properly - so it now
no longer asks for the password. Here is exaclty what
it looks like when I run it:

bash-2.05$ cd /nagios/libexec
bash-2.05$ ./check_by_ssh -H10.110.4.185
-C'/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk'

bash-2.05$

So those 2 blank lines you see are the actual blanks
that the command returns.... it seems as though it is
actually running the command, but the output is not
making it back... I attempted the -O option to place
the data in some file, but it tells me:

check_by_ssh: In passive mode, you must provide a
service name for each command.

I dont understand that either :(

THanks

sam