missing images

Pierre and Tao Schweitzer pierre at kittyworld.com
Sat Aug 7 20:26:08 CEST 2004

Hello,
Another newbie question, sorry

After installing Nagios, everything is running  fine.  Except one thing.

on the service details page, the images near "host" "service status"
etc are missing.

I have tried to correct it on the cgi.cfg but to no effect.

This is probably a path setting in this file that is wrong but I
don't see which one after looking in the documentation of course

Thank you for your insights

Pierre