Display Author - Email Alerts

Trev Thorpe trevor at yarde.com
Sat Aug 7 20:07:27 CEST 2004

Hey guys,

  How/where can I toggle the email alerts to add in the author of a comment so
that it is automatically added to the email body ??

  We have several people who monitor our system and we would like to know who
is commenting/acknowledging etc.. without having to ask them to type thier
name in the comment field. I know I can view the author in the specific host
or service. Our situation is simple, we all have pagers and it would be nice
to see the alert and whom is working on it.

  Thanks !

--
Trevor Thorpe       | Yarde Metals, Inc.