New member and a question

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Sat Aug 7 17:44:56 CEST 2004

I suppose there could be a clause in your contract that says
"You shall not employ automated monitoring tools". Otherwise it
would _seem_ that you can monitor it at a reasonable interval.
Once per second wouldn't be reasonable, but a check interval of
several minutes should be fine.

-Jason Martin

--
Random access is the optimum of the mass storages.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.