Not getting email alerts

Sudheer Muddappa sudheer at tgs-solutions.com
Thu Aug 5 20:49:08 CEST 2004

This what is there in the nagios.log

Is there any other way to generate notification when the host goes down
or unreachable?

[1091721976] HOST ALERT: debian;DOWN;SOFT;1;CRITICAL - Plugin timed out
after 10 seconds
[1091721979] HOST ALERT: debian;DOWN;SOFT;2;/bin/ping -n -U -c 1
198.180.37.88
[1091721982] HOST ALERT: debian;DOWN;HARD;3;/bin/ping -n -U -c 1
198.180.37.88

Thanks