HTTPD server authentication accessing CGI

Edwards, Thomas W. TWEdwards at cimplify.net
Thu Aug 5 19:12:09 CEST 2004

Best guess, you either haven't assigned yourself in the cgi.cfg file as noted halfway down this page:
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/cgiauth.html

Or your not setup as a contact for any of the devices you have defined.

Put your username in as a contact and assign it to a contact group responsible for the hosts defined - this explains it:
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html

As this would be my first attempt at helping another person (trying to give back) could someone else say yes this is correct or add to it, thanks.

Tom