Service Checks not being executed

Jeff Scott jeff at skislave.com
Thu Aug 5 00:20:25 CEST 2004

I have nagios 1.2 complied for rh9.  All is working great, except I have a
few service checks that are no longer running for a few hosts.  For
instance, I have a simple PING monitor, where the hosts_names is "*" for
all hosts.  But 2 or 3 out of the 10 or so servers has not updated in a
couple of weeks.  The Schedule queue shows the check scheduled every 5
minutes for the hosts in question.   And the command runs fine from
command line.  And other service checks for the same hosts work.

Nothing in the nagios.log about these service checks at all.  No errors.
Nothing to troubleshoot....I'm very frustrated.  I have nagios 1.0
compiled on Solaris, with 80 hosts or so, with no issues.