Nagios Wont start

Hollist, Seth Seth.Hollist at ingenix.com
Mon Aug 2 18:48:47 CEST 2004

I came in this morning, and nagios wasn't running.  I tried to start it and
get this:

# service nagios start
Starting network monitor: nagios
NAGIOS CRITICAL - could not find proc file: /proc/19126

I've looked around to see if it was a simple problem, but wasn't able to
find anything.

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 08/02/2004 01:28:06 PM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."