Creating Static HTML from a CGI

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Aug 2 19:01:34 CEST 2004

----Original Message----
From: Marc Powell
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 11:31 AM
To: Wheeler, MG; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] Creating Static HTML from a CGI

http://your.nagios.host/cgi-bin/avail.cgi?show_log_entries=&service=all&

timeperiod=last7days&smon=8&sday=1&syear=2004&shour=0&smin=0&ssec=0&emon

=8&eday=2&eyear=2004&ehour=24&emin=0&esec=0&assumeinitialstates=yes&assu
> mestateretention=yes&initialassumedstate=0&backtrack=4

As a followup, depending on the page you're trying to generate, there
may be some dynamic information you'll want to modify as part of your
wget. In the above example, &smon=8&sday=1&syear=2004 and
&eday=2&eyear=2004 won't give you the report you expect if it's run
three weeks from now.

--
Marc