Host looks down but isn't

Luke A. Kanies luke at madstop.com
Mon Aug 2 17:21:55 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Harper Mann wrote:

> I'd try setting one or all of the passive checks to OK.  That should clear
> the host.  The host gets checked when the services change state.

This worked almost immediately.  That's very strange.  Any idea why this
is the case, and what I might be able to do to avoid needing to manually
intervene?

Thanks for the pointer.

--
A child can go only so far in life without potty training.  It is not
mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty