check_http question?

Upayavira uv at upaya.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 13:22:06 CEST 2004

Trying /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_http -h

It'll show these options:
-w, --warning=INTEGER
Response time to result in warning status (seconds)
-c, --critical=INTEGER
Response time to result in critical status (seconds)

This allows you to use check_http to send warnings or critical messages
based upon response time. It won't give you anything that you can use
for reporting though.

Regards, Upayavira