"(Has been acknowledged)" message won't go away

Dan Clark dan at scarfies.net
Fri Apr 30 01:57:01 CEST 2004

it doesn't appear that NAGIOS remove the acknowledgements, however these are
rather handy when the boss asks what outages we had the previous month and
what they were for, we just look at all hosts with acknowledgements on them
and get timestamps off them and explainations

Cheers
Dan Clark
Network Manager
Scarfies.Net Ltd